Updated: Apr 11, 2020
Being creative with your marketing strategies will pay dividends after we get through this pandemic.
1. Make a weekly post about how to have a date night at home
This is a fun idea to help keep diner interesting for your customers. By creating themes and offering take and bake dishes like the next idea, you can also offer curated bottles of wine too!
2. Create meals families can make together
These could be meals like take and bake pizzas, Taco kits, anything you can offer. Giving families something different to do is exactly what we all need during this quarantine.
3. Sign up for Uber Eats, GrubHub, or Door Dash
Using these apps has become the norm for food delivery. You can keep your over head down by not hiring a bunch of drivers and our customers trust these apps and have no problem ordering multiple tis a week.
4. Stay Active on Social Media with features of your food
People love looking at food photos, and with cameras on phones rivaling professional photography gear, it is not hard to take some amazing looking photos to post on your social media.
5. Sell Gift Cards or Custom Tees
This is a great way to generate some sales at a time when parsons can't visit your location. Make a shirt that says “I’d rather be at ‘Your Bar Name” or some pop culture design like “Sardine Queen”
6. Sell "1 for 1" Meals
1 for 1 meals means for every meal you sell, you offer a meal to a family who is struggling. this could be one of your staff or you could partner with a church or other non profit.
7. Do Facebook or Instagram Live videos making your most popular dishes
This is the best time to make content. People love watching how to’s and step by step videos. This is also a fun way to keep your staff engaged.
8. Post Drink recipes so your patrons can make them at home
Either post your most popular drinks or create some new drinks with fun current names like Quarintini, or Tiger King Bomb. You can do this daily if you have that many drinks or a couple a week.
9. Offer freezer meals for sale
Take some of the meal prep stress away from your customers and offer some freezer ready meals they can store and have on hand when ever they want. This is also a great way to move through your inventory at a time when it’s hard to make A solid plan for ordering.
10. Offer curbside no interaction order pick up
1. Customer calls in order
2. Customer calls when they arrive
3. You bring the order out and set it on a table ourside your front door.
I hope this helps some of you. Please share this article with your friends and family if you think it can help them.
As always, I am here if any of you have any questions. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will see what I can do.
Stay Safe, We are all in this together!